XT Ultra Lap Timer Receiver Display
Racer Designed, XT Ultra-Lap Timer Receiver and Display.
Simple consistent, 4-button user interface.
* Extra-large, bold lap times are 0.6" (15mm) in height for easy visibility.
* Unique "auto turn-on" feature "turn it on and forget it" turn it on first thing on the morning
of a race day and never worry about missing a lap again. The unit will auto turn-off but will
automatically turn back on when it crosses the transmitter beam.
* Auto power-down for extended battery life.
* At the end of a lap, a flashing green or red light indicates a faster or slower lap than the
* Accurate to 1/100 second per lap.
* Store approximately 2,000 laps/split times. For many this is a full season of racing.
Each stored lap contains the following information:
* Time of the lap, accurate to 1/100 second
* Date and time of the lap
* The track (or other identification) of the lap
* A unique session identifier (to differentiate each race or practice session)
* An indication if was the best lap of that session
Extensive customization via easy-to-use English menus:
* Laps per race/session: 1-99 or do not count (lap countdown)
* Minimum lap time: 1-250 seconds
* Lap hold time (time the lap display is frozen at the end of a lap): 1-250 seconds
* Display contrast/brightness setting: 31 levels
* Enter name of track or other identification (stored with each lap): up to 12 characters
* Option to display, at end of race, the first lap of session, the last lap of session or the fastest lap of session
* Enable or disable the green/red flashing LED
* Auto turn-off time: 1-30 minutes
* Enable or disable the auto-turn-on feature
* Easily set the current date and time
* Enter 1 or 2 lines of personalization information: up to 20 characters per line
* Quick deletion of all stored laps
* Device reset to factory settings
Device can be personalized with 2 lines of data: e.g.,
Your Name: SV Racing Parts
Your Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information shows up on the main screen so if the unit is misplaced, its owner can be identified
Main screen shows date and time
Main screen has a battery level indicator that shows when the batteries need to be replaced
Uses 1 readily-available inexpensive AA battery
Ability to download all lap data to a PC using the optional download module, sold separately